What are the Top 10 Reasons to get a PMP® Certification?
Here is a list of Top 10 Reasons you should consider to get PMP® certified.
1. Accelerate your career.
2. Get a global in-demand certification.
3. Get more lucrative assignments.
4. Increase your job prospects and earning potential.
5. Stand out from the crowd as a PMP® Certified Professional.
6. Demonstrate superior project performance skills.
7. Get more challenging projects.
8. Enhance your leadership skills.
9. Make the world your marketplace.
10. Invest in your future and be recession-proof.
1. Expand the scope of your career and increase your salary – A PMP certified professional earns up to 20%* more salary as compared to a non-PMP. The average salary of Project Managers having PMP certification is around 109,000* USD a year which will increase the scope of career growth with time and performance.
2. Showcase your proficiency in Project Management with a global certification – The expectation of a project manager might vary with the change in culture, demographics and work sector. PMP® Certification is considered to be a great sign of professional achievement globally. The certification gives you the freedom of working anywhere in the world. It manifests the expertise and skill-set level in project management which will immediately capture the attention of the employer.
3. Explore More Job Opportunities – A PMP Certification opens up better career avenues and provides professionals with greater job opportunities in the project management world. According to a PricewaterhouseCoopers survey, 80% of high-performing projects use PMP credentialed project managers. According to the PMI Pulse of the Profession study, organizations with more than 35% PMP certified project managers demonstrated much better project performance than those without a certification.
This also leads to increased remuneration and better career opportunities by enrolling in a Project Management Certification Course leading to PMP certified status making it highly likely for an individual to get a raise in the existing job. It also opens the doors of other employers looking to fill managerial positions in their companies.
4. Get opportunities of spearheading challenging projects – The PMP Certification earns a challenging and important role since the certification demonstrates an individual’s strong grasp of project management skills. It also defines a person’s knowledge and experience in handling challenging projects. The PMP Certification validates one’s skills and experience in leading and directing projects. As a certified PMP® professional, you can stand out from the crowd and have an edge over your non-certified peers who are competing for the same project.
5. A Great Investment for Your Future – The PMP certification is recognized across the globe and it is one of the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
As a certified PMP project management professional you have a significant advantage when it comes to earning potential, employability, and enhanced salary, as compared to non-certified project management professionals.
The PMP credential puts you in an elite list of Project Management professionals who are recognized worldwide and have earning opportunities around the world.
For project management professionals, this certification is one of the best choices and will prove be a great investment as well.
6. Higher Recruiter Visibility –The PMP certification is an established standard. It shows a professional’s expertise and skillset level in project management and it immediately captures the recruiter’s attention for a potential hiring requirement. A PMP Credential makes your profile stand out from non-certified project management professionals and enhances your chances of getting job offers and lucrative assignments.
7. A PMP credential is a means to recession proof your career – Leading international surveys have found that PMP professionals would retain their value even during a recession due to their strong and highly transferable core competencies. This certification separates you as an individual from other non-certified Project Managers in your field. During an economic crisis or in a period of slow growth or recession, non-certified project managers are more likely to come in the line of fire than their certified peers.
8. PMPs adopt enhanced Project Management skills and demonstrate superior project performance – More often than not, a PMP credential holder is likely to be more efficient at handling project tasks and executing them than a non-certified Project Manager. The PMP exam tests professionals on a holistic level. The professionals are tested on all the five project management processes from initiation to the closing of a project. Not only that, a professional will need to be completely aware of the nine areas of project management comprising of all the skills required for handling projects from project scope management to project procurement management.
A certified PMP professional must obtain at least 60 professional development units, or PDUs, every three years, which requires a high level understanding of project management skills and its application at the work place.
9. Upgrades your leadership skills and potential – An experienced project manager holds responsibility to bring the team members together as a single entity to work in synchronization for achieving the project’s desired objectives.
A PMP credential prepares you to identify your team’s strengths and weaknesses in order to make your team work like a well-oiled machine. The Project Management Certification will help you learn an advanced set of leadership skills, which you can apply according to your project’s requirements.
10. A PMP Credential Expands Your Market Reach and Scope – As a certified PMP professional and a member of The Project Management Institute, Inc., you can gain access to a global pool of professionals willing to share their advice and insights gained from years of project management experience. This will help you as a project management professional to keep abreast of the latest happenings and developments along with the latest trends in project management.
Your PMP certification showcases your standing as a global project management professional and provides you an opportunity to network with a vibrant and thriving community of project management professionals, related organizations and experts worldwide.
Top 10 reasons to get PMP certified-
– Accelerate your career
– Get a global in-demand certification
– Increase your employability
– Get more challenging projects
– Invest in your future and be recession-proof
– Get more lucrative assignments
– Stand out from the crowd
– Demonstrate superior project performance
– Enhance your leadership skills
– Make the world your market place
For more information about our PMP Certification Training courses worldwide, please visit us at