• Login
  • No products in the basket.

Prezi Presentation Techniques

0( 0 REVIEWS )
0 STUDENTS

Empower you presentation techniques with Prezi tools , In this short course for 4 hours we discuss about how exactly you can use Prezi presentation for grabbing attention from potential end users.

Learners will be able to demonstrate excellent presentation techniques by using prezi desktop and prezi online.

This course also covers how you can convert your Power point presentation into Prezi presentation & be able to create interactive videos.

Lets it be your academic presentation , college project , business case proposal , enterprise software demo or a sales pitch to a potential client ,  Prezi Presentation is proven to be the best pan & zoom presentation tool available in the market.

Prezi makes use of one large canvas that allows you to pan and zoom to various parts of the canvas and emphasis the ideas presented there. Great for Mind mapping the ideas and presenting to potential end users.

Its always the ( Speaker , Confidence and Presentation ) that makes 80 % of the show , only the rest 20 % is with the contents.

TEAM ACADEMY is proudly calling professionals to get empowered using the Prezi presentation technique by taking our personalised course or an online classroom training.

Most of the TEAM ACADEMY contents were developed using Prezi presentation and videos. So we learnt it the hard way and teach you our lessons learned in the simple way to get on boarded quickly and you will be ready to show your magic with the Prezi magic wand.

Course Curriculum

Introduction to Prezi Next & Prezi Desktop
Product Deep Dive on Prezi Online – The online way of presenting things Details 00:00:00
Prezi Desktop , Managing accounts & selecting the right plan for your needs Details 00:00:00
Develop the right design strategy.
Mind map your ideas Details 00:00:00
Create presentation from an existing template Details 00:00:00
Choose the right Canvas Details 00:00:00
Add / Convert a Power point presentation into Prezi template Details 00:00:00
Choose Info-graphics that right for your project Details 00:00:00
Create Prezi Presentation
Create and Insert topics into the Canvas Details 00:00:00
Insert the Right element for your Template Details 00:00:00
Insert the right Animation Details 00:00:00
Apply appropriate styles for your presentation Details 00:00:00
Presentation Settings , Speaker View & Sharing your presentation.
Finalise your presentation with a live preview & save to cloud Details 00:00:00
Understand the difference between speaker view and presentation view Details 00:00:00
Course Completion Requirements & Assignments
Details 00:00
Prezi Project assignment Details 00:00

Course Reviews

N.A

ratings
  • 5 stars0
  • 4 stars0
  • 3 stars0
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

No Reviews found for this course.

TAKE THIS COURSE20 SEATS LEFT
  • $93.00
  • 0 Days
  • 20 SEATS
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED

    Related Courses Widget

    Top Rated Course

    Course Reviews

    X