LEED Green Building V4 Exam Preparation course
About LEED Green Associate
The LEED Green Associate credential is for professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in non-technical fields of practice. This credential denotes basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations. LEED Green Associate is the best introduction to green building that you will find; it is high level and comprehensive, providing insight into a 100+ areas of green building. This self-paced online course will walk you through fundamentals of the LEED rating system, including each prerequisite and credit. You will also learn core concepts associated with working on a LEED project.
Start with this comprehensive course to begin your studies of sustainability and green building using the LEED Rating System. There are no eligibility requirements to be LEED Green Associate. All you have to do is to take the course and book for your exam! The course is provided in universal language English.
The LEED training course will be provided by an experienced USGBC/GBCI professional and former employee with a strong background in professional education, training, and facilitation in green building and sustainability development.
The following are some insights to the course content:
- Pass your LEED Green Associate exam from your first attempt.
- Understand LEED Rating system in detail.
- Learn more about LEED Accreditation and Certification levels.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter.
- Receive study hints for how to pass the exam from the first time.
- Receive a full study plan for your LEED preparation.
- Learn the sustainable credit categories along with strategies: (Integrative process – Location and Transportation – Sustainable sites – Water Efficiency – Energy and Atmosphere – Materials and Resources – Indoor environmental Quality – Innovative design – Regional priority).
- Understand the synergies between each credit category and find out the trade-offs.
Live and online training and special workshops can be organized too. For more information, contact the instructor in a message.
|LEED Green Associate V4 Introduction|
|Introduction to Green Building||00:00:00|
|About USGBC & GBCI||00:00:00|
|Basics of LEED Rating System||00:00:00|
|Integrative Process (IP)||00:00:00|
|Location & Transportation (LT)||00:00:00|
|Sustainable Sites (SS)||00:00:00|
|Water Efficiency (WE)||00:00:00|
|Energy & Atmosphere (EA)||00:00:00|
|Materials & Resources (MR)||00:00:00|
|Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)||00:00:00|
|Innovation and Regional Priority (ID & RP)||00:00:00|
|Reference Standards in LEED||00:00:00|
|Sustainable design values||00:00:00|
|Review your handwritten notes||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.